All payments are required at the time of booking or appointment will not be secured. VIVIGLOW SKINCARE offers an appointment only basis. We are setting aside time specifically for you when you book an appointment. No cancellations allowed. Refunds are only provided upon error of consultant, such as a no-show or no-contact. No refunds or reversals for cancellations due to missed or double booked appointments on client-end. For double booked appointments, the second one is used as a follow up and can be redeemed at any time, ideally after 3 months of following the routine created for you. A minimum 24 BUSINESS hours notice must be given to reschedule or cancel appointments. Not showing for your scheduled appointment or not giving 24 hrs notice will result in a cancellation fee of 50% of the service charge.
Please, be considerate of other clients’ scheduled appointments and arrive on time or your appointment may be shortened, rescheduled OR you might experience long waiting hours until the next therapist/esthetician is available.
*As a courtesy to our clients, VIVIGLOW SKINCARE offers appointment reminders through text, email and/or phone. VIVIGLOW SKINCARE will send you a confirmation reminder of your appointment 24 hrs prior to your appointment to avoid missing appointments. Please check your email/text/phone 24 hours prior to your appointment time for the final confirmation that must be responded to or appointment will be rescheduled.
It is ultimately your responsibility to remember your scheduled appointments. If appointment is missed, attempt to reschedule must be made within seven (7) business days or appointment will automatically be cancelled as a no-show. Appointment delays past 60 minutes require rescheduling. Any delays under 30 minutes will be deducted from your appointment time. IF you DO NOT SHOW for your appointment, we will charge a no-show fee of 50% of service, and future appointments may need to be scheduled at the discretion of VIVIGLOW SKINCARE. In the event of any rescheduled appointments, service must be redeemed within 30 days or payment will be forfeited.
This policy is non-negotiable. By making appointments with VIVIGLOW SKINCARE, you are agreeing to these terms.
This is required for all new clients. During the consultation & Skin analysis, your skin is analyzed. A personalized routine and treatment plan is created, pictures are taken for documentation and you are to schedule your next appointment afterwards. You get 2 free followup/review appointments within 3mths.
- Consultation+Facial: This is for new clients that want to see an esthetician/consultant and get a facial done. Client could get a consultation + classic facial- N22,000 or a consultation + signature facial done- N35,000.
- Classic facial only: involves deep cleansing, enzyme exfoliation, steaming, extraction , masking & more. N7000
- CLASSIC + LED facial involves all of the above, & led light therapy N12,000
- Microdermabrasion facial is a procedure used to renew skin tone & texture. Improves wrinkles, fine lines, dark marks, melasma & Hyperpigmentation in general. N20,000
- Dermaplaning facial is an exfoliating treatment used remove dead skin cell and peach fuzz. Gives an instant glow + brighter, smoother skin and aids penetration of skincare products/treatments. N20,000
- Signature Acne Facial comprises of High frequency, LED, and other customized treatments depending on the client’s skin need. N20,000
- Custom Depigmenting Facial comprises of Dermaplaning , signature superficial peel, Hydrojelly Mask, LED, and other customized treatments depending on the client’s skin need. Only recommended for someone with a solid homecare routine or returning clients that have done aesthetic treatments with us. N50,000
This is tailored to fit your skin concerns and needs, this category is great for beginners, returning clients, or clients that already know what they want and it includes a consultation and skin analysis, a custom facial and discounted 3-6 professional treatments including peels and/or microneedling. This is very beneficial for people with mild-severe acne, hyperpigmentation or scarring and is typically done over a 3-4 months period. A minimum of 3 sessions is recommended.
This category is for clients that are returning for a treatment after a period of atleast 3 months and have exhausted their free follow up appointments and would like to see the esthetician again to book or revisit treatments with us.
This is for clients with acne scars that would like to improve the appearance of the scarring. This category consists of a consultation and skin analysis, 1-3 microneedling sessions that would be done for a period of 1-4 months. A minimum of 3 sessions is recommended.
This category is for people interested in the cosmelan peel. This category consists of consultation and skin analysis and cosmelan peel