Viviglow Skincare is dedicated to providing outstanding products and services. We are delighted to offer you a range of quality products and services at good prices and we strive to make improvements to our business to ensure full customer satisfaction at all times.
We aim to please our customers and ensure they are totally satisfied with their order and experience. Due to the nature of our products, all sales are final. Refunds are not allowed.
We will not accept any returns or exchanges of any altered product. You can only exchange items that have not been dispatched to you yet and items that are still within our premises.
Store credit can however be issued to you when necessary and this can apply to our services too.
If you have any suggestions or comments please contact us. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
By making a purchase from our company and our company website you agree with the following.
- I can’t see the sizes/quantities of your products?
- Please click on “Additional Information” and the sizes will be displayed. (While we have made our website as compatible with most smart phones, some still do not display the quantity/sizes automatically)
- Make a selection and place your Order (Via our website)
- Pay for Your Order
- Once Payment is confirmed by us We will Process your order (Packaging and Shipping)
- Delivery of your order by our shipping partner concludes the transaction
Via the Website: Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our online shop and add items to your shopping bag. Then once you’re happy with your selection click on ‘Checkout’ and you will be taken through the checkout to complete the order.
- After payment has been confirmed by us your order will be processed and delivered subsequently.
- Presently, we do not offer the pay on delivery option; orders dispatched by our logistic partner are paid prior. Alternatively, you can call to request a pick up from any of our offices. An appointment can be arranged after you have made an order.
- We cannot arrange to meet you anywhere else but our pickup locations.
- Please ensure that the address details you supply are complete and correct. If the courier finds it difficult to deliver to you they will contact us and we will in turn contact you.
- Couriers apply significant fines and redirection fees to items that cannot be delivered due to incorrect or incomplete address details and cancellations. Any such fines, fees and subsequent redelivery costs will be passed on to you.
- If your goods have already been paid for an amendment can be affected IF your order has not yet been dispatched. In the event that a transfer to you is affected a banking surcharge will be deducted from your total.
- We will not accept liability for your amendment.
- If you become unavailable to receive your order and your order has already been shipped. Please contact us and we will retrieve your order from our logistic partners. However, you would be charged as follows:
- Postponed delivery to the next day: you may be charged an additional sum.
- Postponed delivery beyond the next day: You will be charged an additional sum the same value as your shipping fee
- Return (after a number of days has been exceeded): We will retain the initial value of your shipping fee to cover our shipping and returns cost as well as an additional charge of N500 for handling.
There are 2 ways of making payment
Online Bank Transfer: Please select the “Bank Transfer” when checking out. Your order will not be processed until payment has been confirmed.
Via Payment Gateway: this accepts all major credit and debit cards. You can pay through that gateway when you shop online.
If you have any glitches with a payment you have made please contact us immediately. A proof will usually be needed for this complaint to be processed with the bank.
There are two reasons why that could be the case.
- You imputed an incorrect email or
- Our email was reverted to your junk folder. Please note: Some email packages have an automatic setting to delete junk mails on receipt. We would advise you to check your junk mail folder if you have contacted us or ordered products. .
If we do not hold sufficient stock to fulfill your order we will try to notify you. Should this happen we will always contact you before processing your order and you will have the right to cancel your order. If you placed an order for items available on back order, please check the website for estimated delivery times for back ordered items.
Prices displayed are correct based on our current stock holding. Due to the current instability in global commodity markets and Nigeria’s currency and logistic instability, we reserve the right to amend our prices without prior notice. Our website is updated on a regular basis and since we are only human we have included this term to protect us in the event that any pricing mistakes have been made, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the rare case of a change of price, we will always contact you to let you know and confirm you wish to go ahead before we proceed with the order.
Where goods are damaged/spilled in transit you will be asked to provide information to help us reclaim our costs.
Due to the nature of the products we offer we cannot accept returns on used items. Goods sold in good condition cannot be returned.
If you refuse your shipment and the order is returned to us, it is considered a non-authorized return and we will not issue credit for your order. All orders are final, unless there is a problem with the product itself, and then we will work with you to resolve the issue. If you have any questions about this, please let us know at email@example.com
Ideally, payments are best confirmed immediately to give sufficient time for packaging as we have to deal with several orders. Pick-ups are made by our logistic partner by 8am every week day or every other day. If you pay after the next day’s order have been dispatched, your order will be shipped out the following delivery day or on the next available work day. Please note: Dispatches and Deliveries are usually only made on Monday’s- Fridays
- Shipping within Lagos Metropolis is as follows: (1-3 working days after payment)
- Outskirts of Lagos: 1-7 working days
- West: 2-7 working days
- North and East: 3-7 working days
- Outside Nigeria: 2-7 working days
Please note that all deliveries are made via third parties and are subject to their terms and conditions. Although we make our best efforts to get your order to you as quickly as possible we are not able to guarantee levels of delivery service and timescales for delivery. If we are aware of any delays in delivery times we will contact you immediately. If you are aware of any delays, please contact us immediately. Shipping out of Lagos and Nigeria is via our official logistics partner- DHL and prices displayed for DHL shipping are for 2kg, anything more than 2kg is at an extra cost. We also don’t ship more than 2.5kg out of Nigeria except you ship individually.
We are committed to providing you with an excellent service. To make a complaint or if you have any suggestions on how we can improve our service please contact us via text, call or email service. Any comments or complaints you make are treated in the strictest confidence and will be dealt with quickly and efficiently.
Viviglow does not disclose buyers’ information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
Cookies are used on this shopping site where they are strictly necessary for the site functionality. They are used to aid navigation, and to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart. If you log in to an account, your logged-in status is recorded in a temporary cookie. If you select the ‘Remember Me’ Option in the checkout, a cookie will be used to remember your details. You can turn off cookies by blocking them in your browser Privacy settings.
Data collected by this site is used to:
1. Take and fulfil customer orders.
2. Administer and enhance the site and service.
3. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes.
If your order is lost in the post we will send you a replacement according to the timescale designated by the chosen courier for items to be considered lost. Please review your order when you receive it and send us a report immediately if you notice that an item is missing. We have laid down processes to prevent this from occurring but we do accept the fact that we aren’t perfect and neither do we live in a perfect world – human error (as well as machinery) isn’t perfect. We hope this is a fact you understand and bear with. Don’t worry, we will send a refund to you to cover the outstanding when necessary. Either way would be at our discretion. Thanks for understanding.
We reserve the right to refuse an order even after payment has been made. In such a case a full refund will be issued. This will happen based on our discretion and might come with or without an explanation.